New steps against the spread of the novel coronavirus will implement as of Monday, July 5 for vacation and at areas of entertainment.
As of July 5, grownups in Greece travelling to islands by ferry will have to display 1 of the subsequent to board a ship:
– A certification of vaccination, finished 14 days prior to the day of journey
– A certificate of a detrimental PCR check for Covid-19 taken up to 72 hrs in advance of departure
– A certification of a adverse immediate exam taken in the earlier 48 hours or
– A certificate of immunity thanks to prior Covid-19 an infection, which is issued 30 days soon after the to start with optimistic test for the ailment and is legitimate for 180 days immediately after that day.
Minors aged 12-17 are needed to offer 1 of the earlier mentioned or, alternatively, a self-test executed 24 several hours right before the time of departure.
Passengers boarding ships to and from the islands ought to initially fill in the Health Declaration Questionnaire incorporated in Annex 1 of the Covid-19 situation avoidance and treatment measures in passenger ships, though are obtainable at the web site https://sea.vacation.gov.gr/ and the shipping and delivery ministry website https://www.ynanp.gr/el/. Travellers will have to also carry identification paperwork (passport, ID card or other valid ID) for use when boarding, as the crew will be expected to crosscheck id versus the health certificates shown.
Deputy Minister of Civil Security & Crises Management Minister Nikos Hardalias suggested that anyone around 12 years old need to do a self-examination on their return journey. Different procedures apply for individuals travelling day by day or on a standard foundation for factors of do the job, or those people travelling inside their regional unit (Salamina-Athens, Rio-Antirrio, ferries to Evia etc).
Greece also updated the Covid-19 rules for domestic flights with influence from July 5, 2021 right up until 6:00 on July 12, 2021, in accordance to an announcement by the Civil Aviation Authority.
As of Monday, travellers around 12 several years aged in Greece traveling to or from the islands will have to display any of the subsequent:
– A negative PCR diagnostic test taken up to 72 hrs before departure
– A adverse swift test taken in the previous 48 hrs
– A certification of prior infection
– A vaccination certification
As regards public sector products and services, citizens will have to make an appointment to notice the necessary health and fitness measures.
General public transportation will run at a maximum capability of 65 per cent even though making certain economical passenger transport in the course of hurry several hours.
Locations of amusement
For indoor cinemas (yr-spherical operation), all those attending screenings ought to display any of the subsequent in order to enter
– a vaccination certification
– a negative PCR check certificate is taken in the previous 72 several hours before the scheduled screening time
– a negative rapid check certification to be completed 48 several hours right before the scheduled screening time
– a self-check has to be done up to 24 hrs before the scheduled screening time.
– certification of immunity owing to prior Covid-19 infection
For self-exams, a self-examination declaration is issued by the platform the place the check result is declared.
From July 2, the procedure of open up-air (out of doors) locations of amusement is permitted but limited to 25 pct whole ability and entrance is restricted to all those that can exhibit the expected overall health certificates.
No Vaccination, No Bouzoukia