The Greek Civil Aviation Provider (CAA) has declared that travellers returning to mainland Greece from the Greek islands must existing a vaccination certificate, Coronavirus restoration proof, or a negative test consequence in purchase to be allowed to enter.
In get to enter the area, island holidaymakers or travellers’ Coronavirus checks need to be taken inside of 72 several hours of reaching the mainland for PCR, 48 hours for quick antigen examination, and 24 hrs for self-checks, SchengenVisaInfo.com studies.
On the other hand, the passengers flying to the mainland will have to current the vaccination or recovery certificate or PCR exam taken in just 72 several hours just before travelling for PCR or an antigen 48 hrs.
For the young children aged 12 to 17 a long time, there is also the probability of boarding with a 24-hour self-test. These measures followed an raise in COVID-19 infection premiums.
In summary, all travellers on domestic flights to and from islands have to meet up with one of the pursuing:
- Has gained the two doses of COVID vaccines at least 14 times in advance of travelling and can give professional medical proof of vaccination. Their clinical evidence must be in Greek, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, or Russian for travellers vaccinated abroad. The document will have to also consist of information and facts these as the title of the man or woman, the variety of vaccine administered, and the amount of doses been given. The wellness pass is valid in both of those formats, printed and digital, as the EU Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Passport.
- Has resulted unfavorable for Coronavirus from a PCR exam taken inside the previous 72 several hours ahead of travelling and 48 hrs for individuals examined with a rapid check. Alternatively, relating to the movement of passengers by air by means of the islands to mainland Greece, there is the probability of boarding with a certification of negative self-diagnosis (self-examination) that has been carried out up to twenty-4 (24) several hours prior to the scheduled time of departure.
- Has recovered from COVID-19 at the very least 30 days soon after acquiring the constructive examination, with the doc legitimate for 180 days. Little ones below 12 many years old are exempt from all obligations and can travel with no offering test evidence. Minors from 12 to 17 a long time old can enter the country by supplying a unfavorable self-take a look at certificate of 24 hours.
The need of confront-covering all through travelling is continue to in result, and all employees and passengers should be donning 1 when practising social distancing depending on the circumstances.
>>Travelling to Greece in Summertime 2021: Here’s What You Have to have to Know
Compared with many countries in the EU that have not recognised all Environment Overall health Organisation authorised vaccines, Greece has the maximum variety of recognised COVID vaccines in the globe, accepting 10 vaccines as the adhering to listing implies:
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Sinovac (CoronaVac)
- AstraZeneca – Serum Institute of India (Covishield)
- Sputnik V
- Cansino Biologics
- Sinopharm BIBP
In a bid to help travellers amid the pandemic’s enlightening uncertainty, VisaGuide.Planet has established a device to detect regardless of whether the vaccine just one has obtained is authorised in the spot country.