ATLANTA—JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group declared that it has closed the $55 million sale of 6 Hyatt Put branded choose-company motels totaling 754 keys throughout the U.S. Southeast, Texas, and Kansas.
JLL worked on behalf of Argentic Expert services Company LP as a servicer for the seller’s two CMBS Trusts in the sale of the homes to HKB Resort Team, LLC (HKB was suggested by ThornOak Cash). The homes have been offered unencumbered by administration and with lengthy-time period Hyatt franchise agreements.
Every hotel was manufactured in between 1995 and 1997 and has 126 guestrooms, apart from for the hotel in Ga, which has 124 guestrooms.
The portfolio is composed of:
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Alpharetta North Level Mall, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Hyatt Put Charlotte Arrowood, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Hyatt Location Dallas Park Central, Dallas, Texas
- Hyatt Put Greenville Haywood, Greenville, South Carolina
- Hyatt Area Roanoke Airport Valley Look at Mall, Roanoke, Virginia
- Hyatt Location Topeka, Topeka, Kansas
The hotels are situated within just main and secondary submarkets with a foundation of corporate and leisure demand drivers. In addition to every single submarket’s company presence, ranging from healthcare, industrial, finance, technology, and additional, the attributes are surrounded by retail, eating, and entertainment options.
The JLL Inns & Hospitality workforce symbolizing the seller was led by Controlling Director Chris Dewey, Vice President Steve Leslie, and Senior Managing Director Will Sledge.