Nothing is more enjoyable than Singapore’s city, a melting pot of cultures. You will find people coming from all across the world trying their part to earn bread and butter. Known to be a chic and hi-tech city, Singapore has attracted tourists all across the world who have chosen to travel to the city with Cathay Pacific. Check the availability of flights according to your convenience.
- Marina Bay: Visit Marina Bay, one of the most spectacular points in Singapore and one of the fastest developed cosmopolitan city-states. This area is a 5.5 billion dollars complex, and there are many things to do here. View the Science museum, casinos, and various shopping centers, including the dazzling nightlife. You can watch the alluring light show at 8 pm and enjoy being one of the most happening cities in South East Asia.
- Gardens by the Bay: This is a vast, colorful, futuristic park situated at the city’s center and has been nominated for architectural excellence. You will be impressed with the skywalk over the gardens, oversized seashells, and several tree plants to your discovery. This is a fun-filled destination for both kids and grown-ups. You will be overwhelmed with the stunning views of the place.
- Sentosa Island: Visit the island at the southern tip of Singapore built for leisure and relaxation of the mind. The place can be reached by cable car or road; it’s a collection of theme parks, beaches, dining, and more options. If you choose to stay on Sentosa Island, you can visit all the nearby places within 15 minutes of commuting.
- Universal studios: This was the first amusement park in the city’s heart, having more than 20 themed attractions, namely Ancient Egypt, Lost World, Hollywood, New York, Madagascar, and Far Far away. You will have a bevy of attractions here and start with Sci-Fi city featuring the tallest intertwining roller coasters, ancient Egypt with two massive guardian statues, and experience the mummy’s revenge. Enjoy indoor boat rides with special effects.
- Chinatown: Exploring Chinatown is the best possible thing you can do while in the city as you can pick one of the most economical souvenirs. You will find plentiful Chinese cuisine and many other attractions. You will discover countless hawkers on the street, all immigrants from China who are struggling for a living. You will see the Buddha tooth relic, Eu Yan sang Chinese medical hall and the Maxwell Road food center.
- Orchard road: You may say that Orchard Street is one of the most iconic streets in Singapore. This is the epicenter of shopping compared to Oxford Street in London or Nathan road in Hong Kong. You will find national and international department stores flanked on both sides. Shopping malls are practically flanked with everything on both sides. You will discover tiny boutiques, spas, hotels, restaurants, cafes, and many more. The shops are always a happening place with some of the other kinds of product promotion going on either side.
- Clarke Quay: This is a delightful riverside packed with bars and restaurants. This is the most happening place in the city, lined with restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and boutique shops. There is a water body lined with alfresco-style dining and an endless number of eateries. You will find some great shopping options and some plentiful bars. You may say that the place is the heartthrob of the nightlife in Singapore. Satisfy your shopping spree and fill your bags with the latest fashion accessories and branded attires.
- Tree Top walk at MacRitchie reservoir: Experience the treetop walk along the MacRitchie reservoir, 25 meters high and 250 meters long spread. This would allow you a breathtaking view of various angles of the city. You will require around 3hours to fully complete the walk and click some spectacular views from the great height. This is an excellent view of the surroundings with animals around.
You can go around shopping to your heart’s content. You will satisfy your gastronomic desire and experience the most developing and happening city in South East Asia. Check the quarantine arrangement and vaccination requirements before you finally make a step to squander your family vacation in this city and get spoiled by choice.